Autor Thema: Walking in skirt from The Hague to Scheveningen  (Gelesen 2706 mal)

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
Hi skirtfriends,

Yesterday I have made a walking in skirt with 10 other people. The other 10 didn't wear a skirt. It was a walking ± 15 km. We have done it in about 4 hours. 4 hours is quiet a long time you will say. That is true, but we have sat a restaurant to drink and later to eat. No one look at me in a strange way. The waitress treated me like other people.

When we arrived in Scheveningen we have drunk something. The same story, no one look at me in a strange way. One man out of the group said to me: "Is it not very warm to wear this ankle long black mens skirt ? I said that it could be, but I don't feel it now. By the way it is comfortable between the legs. He prefered a short instead of a skirt. The woman who has organized this said to me: "I think it very positive that you want to stand for your purpose." She said too, it will be not so easy to integrate skirts for men. I said, but I will wear skirts forever. I told her afterwards: "My daddy, said to me, will you wear a skirt at this moment, because it is the first time you go out with a group of this organisation ?" The woman said: "Did you tell you father, I will take this risk ?" I said to her: "I have asked many skirtmen advise, what to do ?" Everyone said: "You can wear a skirt, but show it on a male way". I have worn a white t-shirt and the black mens skirt from OTTO Postorders.

By the way, on my way to Central Station I have taken the tram, and on my way back home the bus. In the bus there were many people from about 60 till 70 years old. It is easier with this kind of people, they will said not so easy what they think about, but the youth is direct in there thoughts. The next time to try is in a bus whit youth, but that is for the future.

The next time I will go again in a skirt.

Greetings from RokSterNL

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up