Autor Thema: I have been gone to Amsterdam  (Gelesen 2743 mal)

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
I have been gone to Amsterdam
« am: 23.05.2006 17:58 »
Last saturday I have been gone to Amsterdam in an anklejeansskirt, black socks and black shoes. I was with another skirtwearing man. When we arrived it began raining cats and dogs. I have bought new sportshoes for my holiday to Greece the 16th of June. Afterwards we walked to the Albert Cuypmarket. I have eaten my bread, and the other skirtwearingman wants to buy something to eat. Two men from about 70 years were in front of me. One of the men said with a soft voice, look this man wears a skirt. The other man looks down to my skirt and goes above to my head. I looked straight into his eyes and he walked away. The skirtwearingman was searching for a secondhandkilt. They have told him that there was a possibillity to buy one on this market. We have not found it and we took the public transport to the centre of Amsterdam to search for it on another market, but nothing. We have drunk at a café, and afterwards we took the public transport to the railwaystation to go home. By the way it was a nice day. We decided to do this again in the future.

Greetings from RokSterNL

Offline Luan

• Team
  • Routinier
  • Ich liebe dieses Forum!
  • Pronomen: Er
Re:I have been gone to Amsterdam
« Antwort #1 am: 23.05.2006 22:26 »
Hello,

where do you want to go at Greece. I also want to go to Greece at June 12th.

Greetings
Magix
Gib deine Ideale nicht auf! Ohne sie bist du wohl noch, aber du lebst nicht mehr. (Mark Twain)

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
Re:I have been gone to Amsterdam
« Antwort #2 am: 26.05.2006 12:29 »
Hi Magix,

First we go to Athene from Amsterdam Airport. The direction is mentioned Peloponnesos.  We like cultureholidays. We will stay in Athene for two days. Afterwards the third day we go to Mycene. The fourth day to Nauplion, the fifth day to Mistras, the sixth day to Olympia, the seventh day to Delphi and the eight day and the last day to Meteora. It is a journey through this area. It seems that it is very good to do to wear a skirt. It doesnt' matter what other people think about it. Last year in Spain I have wear skirts too. Nobody doesn't matter. Most of them think it was nice and why can't men wear a skirt, while women wear pants.

I think there a enought holidayagencies to ask for cultureholidays if you like it.

Greetings from RokSterNL

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up