Autor Thema: Interview for local newspaper next week  (Gelesen 1851 mal)

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
Interview for local newspaper next week
« am: 10.05.2007 17:47 »
Hi folks !,

It is a long time ago you have heard something from RokSterNL, but I am still alive.

When I am quiet, it doesn't mean I am not interested, but then there is nothing to tell.

Now I have news for you.

In March this year I have visited a concert by a dutch Bluesband called Cuby + Blizzards. That evening a reporter of a local radio and tv station stood next to me. I have had a talk with him, and he saw that I wore a skirt. He asked me, why do you wear a skirt ? I have anwered him, because about comfort, more choice in clothing. I said we are no gayman. He asked me, do you have information for me about skirts for men ? I have given him an infobulletin. He said, perhaps our broadcast is interested in this subject. He tried to do his best with a commercial broadcast, but they didn't do it. Last week he asked me, a local newspaper is much more interested, is it possible that I can give them your personal adress ? I said, that is okay. Today the newspaper contact me to plan an interview next tuesday. A photographer and website-editor will come together with the reporter. Perhaps there will also come a podcast on their website. I am the only man they want speak, because I live in The Hague and the newspaper is also a newspaper in this city. I have told them that I want a positive interview, without links like gay or something else. They have told me, it will be a positive interview, because we must have positive respons to integrate the skirt for men into our community.

Greetings from RokSterNL

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up