Autor Thema: Hi from the USA  (Gelesen 4096 mal)

Offline wr1944

• Neuling
Hi from the USA
« am: 11.09.2013 16:40 »
I am sure you can read English much better than I can write in German.
I was born in Holland and living in the USA for almost 3 years so my English is sometimes a little off. I live in Pennsylvania, in Allentown. About 30 year ago, when I was living on my own for several years in Holland, a curious thought came over me. What was it to wear women clothes. So I started with moderate high heels (5 cm) and I liked the feel of it. From there I went further, more heels until I reached my limit at 9 to 10 cm. Then I ordered a skirt, more skirts and a dress. Also strings, panties and a bra. To feel the weight of breasts, I filled zip bags with a pint of water each. I had found an abandoned secluded parking lot during my bike rides in the polder where I could dress up and walk around to have the feel of the stuff I was wearing. I was certainly not into cross dressing, it was just an experiment. After a last appearance, I dumped the clothing one by one but kept a pair of boots that were very comfortable. But what remained was the feeling of wearing skirts, it felt airy, free and specially the hem against my legs.
Not only my curiosity but also my attitude towards discrimination played a role. Why can women wear anything they like and men are restricted to typical men-stuff? Why no skirts or dresses, why no moderate heels. You can have those without that feminine look. Since my experiments I wanted to wear skirts because they were so comfortable but it was not in the dress code. Since I discovered a few forums about skirts for men, I got me a skirt and was wearing it, even in the open air. From an old pair of jeans I made a sort of mini skirt and started to walk in a nearby park/wilderness. And I'm hooked.
I'm a member of an English, 2 Dutch forums and now a German forum about skirts for men.
With Google Translate you can make a sort of German from my text. ;)

Offline GregorM

• Legende
    • Wie wär's mit einem Kilt?
  • Pronomen: Er
Re: Hi from the USA
« Antwort #1 am: 11.09.2013 23:15 »
Why can women wear anything they like and men are restricted to typical men-stuff?

Welcome to the forum, WR.

One of the reasons might be, I think, that while women never tried to appear as men or manly when wearing what was once considered men's garb, men will often do their utmost to adopt everything from the female wardrobe, including bras and false breasts etc.
Men soon found out that women remained feminine and sexy, even when in trousers. Women still have to find out that it is not different with men in skirts. But then we should better help them - by not trying to look like women, but just be real men in skirts.

Gregor
Gruß
Gregor

Hugo1957

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 14.09.2013 19:42 »
Dear WR,
I'm also of the opinion that I should not look like a gender or a crossdresser. But I prefer to wear a skirt, normally a  pleated jeans skirt with 4 pockets. It should be knee-length and right-adjusted like a Kilt. I did not get any negative feedback when I wear such a skirt in public. Greetings from Germany.

Offline kasioro

• Neuling
« Antwort #3 am: 20.09.2013 23:04 »
Hi WR. Greetings from Poland ;)

Offline cryptoman

• Hero
« Antwort #4 am: 21.09.2013 10:29 »
@wr1944

Crossdressing is actually a misnomer but it says in the general definition that someone is wearing the clothes of the opposite sex. That means, people make stuff up instead of trying to find a rational justification which doesn't exist.  :(
Radelfreudiger Rockextremist

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up