Autor Thema: Positive experience at physiotherapy  (Gelesen 2658 mal)

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
Positive experience at physiotherapy
« am: 15.05.2006 18:34 »
Today I was at physiotherapy in skirt. The man asked me is it good walking in a skirt ? I said perfect. Men aren't always Gay or TV. He said of course it is nonsense that men are Gay or TV when they like to wear a skirt. I told him that I wear a skirt for comfort. He said, I understand it, because men in the Arabian culture wear also long clothings. It is positive that you are wearing skirt in public, because there will be men who want to follow you. I hope so.

Greetings from RokSterNL
 :D

Offline martin77

• Junior
  • Ich liebe dieses Forum!
Re:Positive experience at physiotherapy
« Antwort #1 am: 16.05.2006 22:40 »
Great that you showed up with a skirt there. But why the answer about gay or TV? Nobody really doesn't think about that at all (usually) but we think that other persons could do so. Remove all this and go straight on, and you'll see that you'll find enough admires (my experience). But otherwise almost nobody will ask you why you're wearing skirt.
Greetings M.77

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
« Antwort #2 am: 17.05.2006 19:18 »
Hi Martin77,

Thank you very much for your answer. That I wrote about Gay or TV is for me the experiences I have had. On friday 5th of May I was in my neighbourhood on my way back home. A guy about 30 years old yelled 'Dirty cancer gay'. I walked in a anklejeansskirt, with black socks and mens shoes. I said in 99% it goes positive and in 1% it goes negative. I think it is very unpolite when people yell something to you. It is the price we must pay for something like a skirt what is not an ordinary clothing for men at this moment. By the way on saturday 20th of May I will go to Amsterdam with another skirtwearing man by train. We will go to the Albert Cuypmarket.

Greetings from RokSterNL

Offline Gatito

• Hero
  • Nieder mit der Angst, sich lächerlich zu machen!
    • Männerkosmetik & more
« Antwort #3 am: 20.05.2006 22:35 »
My doctor certified to me, that I can better walk in a skirt. I have the paper here on my desk.

btw: My therapeut sees me 2 times a week. She is already wondering when I wear a pair of jeans.  :D

Gatito
Vielleicht müssen wir erst das loslassen was wir waren um das zu werden was wir sein werden. Carrie Bradshaw

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up