Autor Thema: Hikes in the wood  (Gelesen 2866 mal)

Offline wr1944

• Neuling
Hikes in the wood
« am: 08.06.2014 18:23 »
I have been quiet for a long time. But with the nice weather I have been hiking in the wood in skirts.
For me I wear a skirt mainly for the comfort with walking. My wife does not know about it so I restrict myself to a piece of wood nearby. It is a wooded slope of a hill in a bend of the river. A local cross biker club has made tracks for their training. It is a small dirt track with a lot of rocks and fallen trees. You will see only bikers and joggers so it is ideal for wearing my skirts.
In September and October I did a few hikes until the weather went too cold and wet. This year I started again in early spring and I still like it. There is a main track you can walk in about two hours and a few branching tracks.

For some reason I can't upload pictures.

Offline janrok

• Neuling
Re: Hikes in the wood
« Antwort #1 am: 08.06.2014 19:23 »
wr1944:
You need to post a minimum of 5 messages on this forum before you are allowed to post pictures or look at pictures.

Beware of ticks when you walk in woods or parks!  :-\

Whereabouts do you live?

Jan.

Offline wr1944

• Neuling
« Antwort #2 am: 08.06.2014 19:57 »
I live in Pennsylvania, in Allentown to be precise. And I had my tick already. It was not the kind of tick I know from Holland but it got stuck to my skin. I removed it and later I went to the Emergency Center. Problem solved.

Offline radix

• Hero
  • Ich trage Röcke - nicht immer, aber immer öfter.
« Antwort #3 am: 10.06.2014 11:11 »
Hi wr1944,

thank you very much for your interesting report from the wood near Allentown in Pennsylvania (PA). It´s a pity that your wife doesn´t know anything about your skirts. I know this problem - my wife doesn´t support me neither, but at least she knows of my passion for skirts. That makes life so much easier - whereas you have to hide yourself and your skirts which might cause great problems.

Anyway, I appreciate it very much that you have restarted to post in this forum. If you cannot upload photos the reason might be that you need your own website to upload your photos from. But you can send your photos to one of the moderators of this forum and ask them to upload them for you.

Best wishes from Germany to Pennsylvania,

Radix

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up