Autor Thema: Positive respons marketvendor  (Gelesen 4125 mal)

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
Positive respons marketvendor
« am: 21.07.2006 13:09 »
In our neighbourhood in a very busy shoppingstreet there was a market. Several stalls with different articles. One moment I walk along one of these stalls and the marketvendor said to me: " Mr. is it not very warm to wear such a long ankleskirt ?, and is it not much easier to wear a short ?" I said to him: "Of course not, because the skirt is open and not closed between my legs. I told him that there are a lot of man who like to wear a skirt, because it is fresh. Once there walked a man along, and he has to organize this market. The marketvendor said to him, I have a nice skirt for you, the one this man is wearing. The man said: "No interesting". I think most of the man from about 40 years old don't wear a skirt. We must shoot our arrows on the youth. When boys want to wear a skirt, there will be a breakthrough.

When I decided to go back to my house, the marketvendor said to me: "I am proud that you want to do that, most of the man didn't do it" I wish you success and go on with this.

Greetings from RokSterNL

Offline cephalus

• Team
  • Legende
    • muenchengefluester
    • Münchengeflüster
Re:Positive respons marketvendor
« Antwort #1 am: 21.07.2006 13:37 »
Hello rokster,
I'm not sure, the younger ones would build an easier target for the idea of man wearing a skirt, because breaking the society's rules takes a lot of guts and self-confidence.
The average member in here, als well as in other forums, is (much) older then twenty years, younger men at the utmost think about wearing a skirt only in the save ambiance of any club, but not as part of their every day wardobe.

Cephalus - older than 40 years

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
« Antwort #2 am: 25.07.2006 09:07 »
Hi Cephalus,

What I have told about younger men, is what I have heard from other skirtwearing men in The Netherlands, but also in Australia, America, Canada. I am also member of this English discussionfora. They told skirts for men become much easier the truth when young men want to wear them.
I agree with you that most of the men on the fora are older. It starts at 30 years. A lady who is working in the fashionindustry told me lately, the same story. Skirts for men will become fashion when younger men want to wear them. I don't know, I believe she tells the truth and is familiar with this.

Another thing happened yesterday. I was on my bike on my way to my mother who is in a nursing home. On the street there were many cars waiting for the trafficlights. Two men in a car yell to me, I think you are wrong here. I know what they thought, because I wore a ankle skirt. I told them, when you think it is to hard to look at a man in a skirt, don't look anymore. By the way I have little cards in my bag and I have given them one of these cards. On these cards I have noticed 5 or 6 important websites about Skirts for men. This forum is also mentioned on this card. I said, have a look at these websites. I am not sure they will do it, but when I gave them this card with websitesaddresses they became serious and the fun about me was over.

Greetings from RokSterNL

Offline Matthias

• Site-Admin
  • Legende
  • 🇺🇦 No place for war!
    • Schreibs.net
  • Pronomen: Er
« Antwort #3 am: 14.08.2006 00:55 »
Sometimes I think it's necessary to make this community multi language compatible, expect english.

Greetings Matthias
Politische und kritische Themen haben im befreundeten Forum viel mehr Platz als hier...
Give respect to get respect.
Gewohnheiten zu verlassen bedeutet Neue zu gewinnen.

HenryGo

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 21.08.2006 16:14 »
" Mr. is it not very warm to wear such a long ankleskirt ?, and is it not much easier to wear a short ?" I said to him: "Of course not, because the skirt is open and not closed between my legs. I told him that there are a lot of man who like to wear a skirt, because it is fresh.
Mijn leeve RokSter,
dat klopt maar niet.
Open or not,
One of those long sacks (zakken) is always warmer than a short skirt.
Here I sometimes use sarong, but often it is too warm for that. Then I wear kilts, which are shorter and cooler.
have fun :)
Henry

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up