Autor Thema: I Got My Custom made Kilts company  (Gelesen 5369 mal)

Offline Abellaava

• Schreibfaul
  • Custom made Scottish Clothing
    • Kilts
I Got My Custom made Kilts company
« am: 31.01.2020 07:54 »
I was Looking For Custom made Kilts For Sale After alot of Drilling and Internet surfing I found alot of comapnies who are offering Kilts and other kilt Stuff,eg Ut Kilt,USA Kilt,Blah Blah...!!! and alot of Blah's.So than I have to select one company so I choose Scottish Kilt Shop.
and here I am to say They deliever what they promise.
Very quick service with custom "pleating to the line". This is the first purchase from Scottish Kilt but not the last. They provided quick service and great value on a kilt that is exactly as I ordered.
I really enjoy dressing people. When people come into my store, and I put an outfit together for them and they look fantastic—they're really happy.

Offline GregorM

• Legende
    • Wie wär's mit einem Kilt?
  • Pronomen: Er
Antw:I Got My Custom made Kilts company
« Antwort #1 am: 31.01.2020 08:55 »
Dear Abellaava,

your contribution seems to be an attempt to promote Scottish Kilt Shop. In fact I have, some years ago, bought a kilt from you.

Bitte einloggen oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Is it you, who is (also) the owner of kilts.fr? And can you ship from within EU, meaning customers in EU must not pay VAT and duty tax and import fees?

Gregor

Gruß
Gregor

Offline high4all

• Mit meinem Gott kann ich über Mauern springen. (Psalm 18,30)
  • Legende
  • ΙΧΘΥΣ
  • Pronomen: Unwichtig
« Antwort #2 am: 31.01.2020 10:32 »
As Gregor wrote:

Are you employed by the manufacturer of this kilts? Your post looks like advertising for this company.

I see, your company ist in the US.

Zitat
Scottish Kilt
12538 Basque Pl,
Woodbridge, VA,22192
United States Of America

What´s about the shipping costs and taxes?

Regards
Hajo

Herr, ich danke Dir dafür, dass ich wunderbar gemacht bin; wunderbar sind deine Werke; das erkennt meine Seele. (Psalm 139,14)

Never be limited by other people's limited imaginations. (Dr. Mae Jemison)

Wenn wir es recht überdenken, so stecken wir doch alle nackt in unsern Kleidern. (Heinrich Heine

Offline Ludwig Wilhem

• Hero
« Antwort #3 am: 31.01.2020 11:21 »
Hallo
die Seite von scottishkilt gibt ca 26 US Dollar für den VErsand an, da ist dieses Jahr England noch besser.
Gruß Ludwig
Ich trage Röcke oder Kleider gerne, denn es sind Kleidungsstücke für uns alle.

Offline high4all

• Legende
  • ΙΧΘΥΣ
« Antwort #4 am: 31.01.2020 11:53 »
Hallo
die Seite von scottishkilt gibt ca 26 US Dollar für den VErsand an, da ist dieses Jahr England noch besser.
Gruß Ludwig
Plus 19% Einfuhrumsatzsteuer auf den Gesamtbetrag inkl. Versand. Macht bei einem Kilt für 162 $ inkl. Versand (ca. 147 €) etwa 28 Euro Umsatzsteuer plus evtl. Gebühren für den Einzug der Steuer durch DHL.
Herr, ich danke Dir dafür, dass ich wunderbar gemacht bin; wunderbar sind deine Werke; das erkennt meine Seele. (Psalm 139,14)

Wenn wir es recht überdenken, so stecken wir doch alle nackt in unsern Kleidern. (Heinrich Heine

Offline GregorM

• Legende
« Antwort #5 am: 31.01.2020 12:50 »
Ja, aber nicht, wenn die Firma eine Filial in Frankreich hat, UND Versand aus Frankreich geschieht. Das war meine Frage. Ich habe aber den Verdacht, dass die französische Firma aus England schickt, und nach Brexit kann das auch teuer werden.

Gruß
Gregor
Gruß
Gregor

Offline high4all

• Legende
  • ΙΧΘΥΣ
« Antwort #6 am: 31.01.2020 12:53 »
Ja, aber nicht, wenn die Firma eine Filial in Frankreich hat, UND Versand aus Frankreich geschieht. Das war meine Frage. Ich habe aber den Verdacht, dass die französische Firma aus England schickt, und nach Brexit kann das auch teuer werden.

Gruß
Gregor
Bis zum 31.12.2020 ändert sich daran nichts.

Offline GregorM

• Legende
« Antwort #7 am: 31.01.2020 18:22 »
Bis zum 31.12.2020 ändert sich daran nichts.

Hallo Hajo,

richtig, aber was mit USA-Import, wo ein 25% Strafzoll auf gewisse USA-Produkte eingeführt worden ist?
http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2018/may/tradoc_156909.pdf

Seite 4:
61091000 T-shirts, singlets and other vests of cotton, knitted or crocheted 25%
61099020 T-shirts, singlets and other vests of wool or fine animal hair or man-made fibres, knitted or crocheted 25%
61099090 T-shirts, singlets and other vests of textile materials, knitted or crocheted (excl. of wool, fine animal hair, cotton or man-made fibres) 25%
 62034231 Men's or boys' trousers and breeches of cotton denim (excl. knitted or crocheted, industrial and occupational, bib and brace overalls and underpants) 25%
62034290 Men's or boys' shorts of cotton (excl. knitted or crocheted, swimwear and underpants) 25% 62034311 Men's or boys' trousers and breeches of synthetic fibres, industrial and occupational (excl. knitted or crocheted and bib and brace overalls) 25%
62046231 Women's or girls' cotton denim trousers and breeches (excl. industrial and occupational, bib and brace overalls and panties) 25%
62046290 Women's or girls' cotton shorts (excl. knitted or crocheted, panties and swimwear) 25%

Ich weiß nicht, ob “breeches” (Beinkleider) auch Röcke und Kilts umfassen?

Wenn nicht ist es ja Ausdruck davon, dass Einrohrige wirklich nichts bedeuten, aber natürlich auch gut.

Gruß
Gregor
Gruß
Gregor

Offline Matthias

• Site-Admin
  • Legende
  • 🇺🇦 No place for war!
    • Schreibs.net
« Antwort #8 am: 31.01.2020 19:59 »
Hallo Hajo,

auf der Seite habe ich vergeblich nach einer Adresse gesucht. Wo hast du die Adresse denn gefunden? Mir kommt das ganze sehr komisch vor.

Grüße Matthias
Politische und kritische Themen haben im befreundeten Forum viel mehr Platz als hier...
Give respect to get respect.
Gewohnheiten zu verlassen bedeutet Neue zu gewinnen.

Offline GregorM

• Legende
« Antwort #9 am: 01.02.2020 07:12 »
Hallo Matthias,

die Adresse ist schwer zu finden, steht aber hier: https://kiltshop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

ScottishKilts

https://scottishkiltshop.com

Scottish Kilt
12538 Basque Pl,
Woodbridge, VA,22192
United States Of America
Toll Free: (800)999-0100

und

https://kilts.fr   https://kilts.fr/contacts

Scottish Kilt
28 Rue Morin r
93700 Drancy,
France
Phone # (800) 999-0100
Email # support@scottishkiltshop.com

haben identische Logos und Telefonnummer, und der Support-Link bei kilts.fr leitet zur schottishkiltshop.com

Gruß
Gregor
Gruß
Gregor

Offline Abellaava

• Schreibfaul
    • Kilts
« Antwort #10 am: 06.02.2020 06:20 »
Hi man, thanks for mentioning this. kilts.fr is our alias company. And as we're trying to reach people around different parts of the world. So we've launched, the website for our audience in France and I think thisa  is great opportunity for french speaking people to have a website totally on in their language. So if you still have any query you can ask me here. I'm available to help you out.
I really enjoy dressing people. When people come into my store, and I put an outfit together for them and they look fantastic—they're really happy.

Offline Abellaava

• Schreibfaul
    • Kilts
« Antwort #11 am: 06.02.2020 06:25 »
However, it is not bad to discuss about kilts or kilts company in kilt forum. It is the right place to introduce your Kilts company and its products to the audience of this forum, Because they are looking and interested in the same thing.

Offline Abellaava

• Schreibfaul
    • Kilts
« Antwort #12 am: 06.02.2020 06:33 »
So if you still have any queries related to quality :) or anything, you can ask me here. I'm available to help you out. As far about Prices issue, we are trying our best to evaluate and figure it out. Because we charge a very minimum(comparatively to other kilts company)  amount of shipping charges for France.

Offline MickyBlueEyes

• Senior
« Antwort #13 am: 06.02.2020 09:39 »
Hi Abellaava!

Yes, you're right, a skirt forum is the right place for introducing a skirt or kilt company.

But (at least)  I think it's different whether it's a customer or an owner of the company, who is speaking.

But now that this is clear,  welcome to this skirt forum!

Greets
MickyBlueEyes

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up