Autor Thema: Negative reaction  (Gelesen 6434 mal)

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
Negative reaction
« am: 27.08.2006 19:17 »
Yesterday I was at the baker. A client said to me, 'is this a new fashion statement ?' I said nothing. Afterwards he answered I think it is no sight. At that moment I wore a superlongankle jeansskirt. When you want to see me in my superlongankle jeansskirt have a look at my website, http://www.rokkenvoormannen-roksternl.info, and click on the left corner on Fotoboek. Then you have an idea about the skirt.

I gave him an infoform and I said, read this, then you have an idea what it is going about. He said, why must I read this ?. No I think it is no sight. Afterwards he was ready and before he left the shop, he said to me and another client who was just arrived have a nice day. I thought what a strange man, he thought it no sight and now he said have a nice day to me.

I said to the vendor, this is something I have never heard. He said, he is a little bit crazy.

I thought what an strange figure.

I thought I would like to tell you this. Are there other men here who have got such reactions ? Or am I the only one ?

Tell me please ?

Greetings from RokSterNL

Andree

• Gast
Re:Negative reaction
« Antwort #1 am: 27.08.2006 20:26 »
Hello RokSterNL,

i think, you´re not the only person, who made such an expierience.
Do you remember that i told you what happens during our meeting in Oberhausen. Of course this was a little bit more entreme what the man said, but this could happen everywhere.

The main thing is, that you don´t get worry about this and continue with wearing skirts.

best regards

Andree

HenryGo

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 28.08.2006 02:32 »
so, superlongankle jeansskirt.
No wonder.
Have you ever considered calling your site:
http://www.zakkenvoormannen.com ?

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
« Antwort #3 am: 28.08.2006 07:08 »
Hi Andree,

Perhaps you have told me, but I have forgotten the story. I don't remember it. Was it after our meeting there in April this year ?

Greetings from RokSterNL

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
« Antwort #4 am: 28.08.2006 07:22 »
No wonder.

Henry Go, What do you mean with this, explain your answer ?
Am I right, you think it is an ugly skirt ? And you think it is no wonder that I have got such reaction ? I don't think so, because when I thought this was an ugly one, I had never bought it. Such things won't be said against eachother. It happened, but it is not very polite. By the way the man who said this, has he paid my skirt ? No, I think shut up !

Why must I change my websitetitle ? It is going about skirts.

Once again I would like to ask you, explain your whole answer.

Greetings from RokSterNL

triks

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 28.08.2006 08:10 »
Hallo RokSterNL,

was meint "no sight"?

Als Man im Rock erlebt man mitunter merkwürdige Reaktionen. Mir gab einmal ein Penner den besorgten Rat, gut auf mich aufzupassen?! Ich musste ihm mehrmals versichern, dass ich gut auf mich aufpassen würde, um ihn loszuwerden.

Hello RokSterNL,

what does "no sight" mean?

As a skirtwearing man You sometimes experience  strange reactions. A concerned vagrant gave me the advice to care for me?! I had to assure him several times that I will care for me to cast him off.

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
« Antwort #6 am: 28.08.2006 08:22 »
Hi Triks,

Thank you for your answer. 'No sight' means in another explanation, he thinks it is ugly to wear a skirt. He said also to me, you can also walk in your underpants.

triks

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: 28.08.2006 08:52 »
Hallo/Hello RokSterNL,

Es gibt immer Leute, die einem ihre Ansichten ungefragt aufdrängen. Entweder man ignoriert sie oder man bringt sie aus dem mit einer paradoxen Frage aus dem Konzept, beispielsweise mit der Frage, „Regnet es bei Ihnen?“. Funktioniert meistens.

There are allways people who will unsolicitedly impose their opinions. Either one ignores them or one put them off their stride by a paradoxical question, with the question, „Is it rainig at You?“, for instance. It works most of the time.

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
« Antwort #8 am: 28.08.2006 10:40 »
Hi Triks,

I agree with you.

Greetings from RokSterNL

Andree

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 28.08.2006 10:51 »
No wonder.

Henry was soll das?

In letzter Zeit hackst Du nur auf den anderen herum. Nur weil Du gerne kurze Röcke hast, muss das für die anderen doch noch lange nicht das "Vater unser" sein.

Behalte Deine Gehässigkeiten zukünftig doch lieber für Dich!

Gruß
Andree

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
« Antwort #10 am: 28.08.2006 12:36 »
Thank you Andree for your support.

Today I was once again at the Turkish baker. He asked me: Is everything alright ?
I said: Everything is okay, in spite of what happened last saturday.

He said: I think he had used drugs or he had drunk something, but he is a little bit crazy.

I said: I think so too.

The Turkish vendor said afterwards: When you like to wear a skirt, you must do it.

Greetings from RokSterNL

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up