Autor Thema: We have new Michaela's post about basic fashion guidelines. :-)  (Gelesen 3046 mal)

Offline vlasta

• Neuling
    • Gender Blender
This time Michaela wrote Tip No. 1 – Dress according to your age

Don't think of this article as a dogma, but rather as a few tips that could help you better orient yourself in the world of women's fashion, as it did to me. Nor does it mean that with age, your style must look like an old aunt or you cannot wear miniskirt, if you like it. Not at all. It just help you to avoid easy avoidable mistakes. Please don't complain before you've read the article, and even after you've read it. We are not forcing anybody to follow.  :D

It is about how to get from left to right. (I know, that there will be the ones who would like the left picture anyway. :D)
Bitte einloggen oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.
Bitte einloggen oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.
Do you want to find out more about us? You can check our blog.
Gender Blender - Blog About Fashion Freedom

Offline high4all

• Mit meinem Gott kann ich über Mauern springen. (Psalm 18,30)
  • Legende
  • ΙΧΘΥΣ
  • Pronomen: Unwichtig
Hi Vlasta,
both looks are absolutely wearable. And a lot of possiblities in between with other shoes (ankle boots, sandals) and other tops (shirts, blouses).

Best regards
Hajo
Herr, ich danke Dir dafür, dass ich wunderbar gemacht bin; wunderbar sind deine Werke; das erkennt meine Seele. (Psalm 139,14)

Never be limited by other people's limited imaginations. (Dr. Mae Jemison)

Wenn wir es recht überdenken, so stecken wir doch alle nackt in unsern Kleidern. (Heinrich Heine

Offline GregorM

• Legende
    • Wie wär's mit einem Kilt?
  • Pronomen: Er

Don't think of this article as a dogma, but rather as a few tips that could help you better orient yourself in the world of women's fashion, as it did to me. Nor does it mean that with age, your style must look like an old aunt or you cannot wear miniskirt, if you like it...

I know, that there will be the ones who would like the left picture anyway.

Of course there are. But it does not mean that Michaela is wrong. I think we men can benefit by  learning from women with style and good taste.

I‘m with Michaela.

Gregor
Gruß
Gregor

Offline MAS

• Für ein großherziges Forum ohne Ausgrenzung!
  • Legende
  • Toleranz ist gut, Respekt ist besser!
    • IFN
  • Pronomen: Unwichtig
It depends on the temperature. With more than 20°C I'd prefer the left outfit, with less than 10°C the right one. But what with between 10 and 20°C?

Slán,
Micha
Wer das Leben ernst nimmt, muss auch über sich lachen können.

ACHTUNG! Ich verbiete ausdrücklich, Texte oder Bilder, die ich hier einstelle, ohne meine ausdrückliche Erlaubnis auf andere Seiten zu kopieren!

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up