Autor Thema: Broadcast Men's skirt Dutch designer  (Gelesen 3076 mal)

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
Broadcast Men's skirt Dutch designer
« am: 10.01.2007 20:04 »
Hi everybody,

I have told you last week that there will be a broadcast about a Dutch designer who creates a real men's skirt includes a suite.

Last monday the 8th of January the broadcast was viewed on the Dutch television. I know that there was for you no possibility to view this.

I have attached the url where you can view this broadcast. When it doesn't work copy the url below to your browser.

When you have given an enter the page will load. You see a little screen, scroll a little bit with your mouse and you can see the playbutton. Push on it and the programm will start.

I hope you will enjoy yourself, and let me hear what you think about it.

Greetings from RokSterNL

http://www.rvu.nl/clubvan100/article.php?i=3&l=0&n=1009

JuergenB

• Gast
Re:Broadcast Men's skirt Dutch designer
« Antwort #1 am: 11.01.2007 01:03 »
Hallo RokSter,

wenn ich mehr als 25 % verstanden hätte, könnte ich mich vielleicht besser dazu äußern ...

Insgesamt ist es schon mal wieder eine tolle Leistung, was Ihr da an PR auf die Beine stellt. Einen solchen Beitrag von einem deutschen Sender könnte ich mir derzeit nicht vorstellen.

Schade finde ich, daß auch hier wieder "negative Assoziationen", in dem Fall zum Transvestiten, überhaupt erst geweckt wurden. Auch wenn das Ergebnis positiv war, so bleibt leider das negativ belastete Wort hängen. Schöner fände ich, wenn solche Worte erst gar nicht fallen, sondern nur das Positive angesprochen wird. Jeder gute Verkäufer versucht halt das Negative, und sei es auch nur vom Mitbewerber, zu vermeiden und seine Vorteile herauszustellen.
(Paradebeispiel: Denke jetzt nicht an einen gelben Elefanten!)

Es freut mich für Euch und auch für mich, daß Ihr in hans Noorsdstrand wieder einen Mitstreiter aus der Designer-Riege gefunden habt und drücke uns allen und ihm ganz besonders die Daumen für einen guten Erfolg.

Wo wir gerade dabei sind: wie weit ist es für Euch nach Luxemburg? Wäre toll, wenn wir im Rahmen "europäische Kulturhauptstadt 2007" die Kultur des Männerrocks gemeinsam dorthin bringen. Als ersten Termin habe ich einfach so mal den April, direkt im Anschluß an die hiesigen Osterferien, ins Auge gefaßt. Schön wäre natürlich auch in der Ferienzeit, wenn dann auch viele Rocker die Zeit haben oder sich nehmen, weil dann mit mehr Touristen dort zu rechnen ist. Wenn ein Designer wie Hans Noordstrand dabei wäre, das wäre schon die Krönung!

Gruß
Jürgen

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
« Antwort #2 am: 12.01.2007 06:56 »
Hi Jürgen64,

Thanks for your response. I think it is a pity too, that they talked about Transvestism. I am afraid that is not good for the skirt for men. The ordinary people in the street have no idea why men want to wear a skirt, when a reporter talks about transvestism there appears a wrong view on this.

I have tried to bring it in a positive way together with the other men.

Greetings from RokSterNL

Andree

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 12.01.2007 09:45 »
Hi RokSter, hi Jürgen,

about the transvestism:

That was something, where i was very confused about, during the tv-production in Tilburg. The young lady from the RVU asked everyone, who was interviewed by her, if it has to do anything with transvestism or gay.

The first one, she asked was Jan in Kilt from Belgium. He answered her for the first time that there is nothing about transvestism or anything else. Then she wented to Manu and asked him the same. And so she did it with anyone.

I thought that she had a wrong opinion about men in skirts.

best regards

Andree

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
« Antwort #4 am: 12.01.2007 12:37 »
Hi Andree,

Yesterday a friend of mine visited me. He wanted to view the broadcast from last monday. I have shown him also the broadcast from Tilburg. He thought it a very good remark from Jürgen who was also in Tilburg that he said to the reporter 'If you wear pants then you aren't lesbian too'.

In December the reporter asked Hans Noordstrand if it was possible for TV to wear his skirt too. It looks like Hans was surprised about this question. He began to laugh like a little boy who doesn't feel himself uncomfortable. The reason was, Hans get clients after the report, and he thought that there was not enough time to be ready for 1.30 pm. Afterwards he has done it.

Greetings from RokSterNL

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up