Autor Thema: Dutch designer has made a mens skirt include a jacket  (Gelesen 3554 mal)

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
Hi everybody,

In February last year we have had our TV report in Tilburg. Some men from Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands joined together.

A dutch designer Hans Noordstrand has made a skirt for men include a jacket. His plan is to create 15 new models.

He said it is now the time to create skirts for men. The skirt for men must be designed special for the mens shape. Big pockets on it to put a lot of things in it. It is normal a skirt for a men is different from the womens models.

The same Television company has made a TV report. It was on the 8th of December last year. The broadcast is on monday the 8th of January on the dutch television, channel 2. Time of broadcast is 7.20 pm.

I am not sure if it is possible for you to receive the dutch televsion, but when you can receive it, this is the possibility to have a look.

Greetings from RokSterNL

Andree

• Gast
Re:Dutch designer has made a mens skirt include a jacket
« Antwort #1 am: 05.01.2007 08:52 »
Hey RokSterNL,

it´s fantastic to read, that a new kind of menskirts would be introduced by Hans Noordstrand. I read it formerly on the dutch forum,  that you and Roktom made some tv-pictures with Hans.

Is this production even made by the the RVU like the one from last year in Tilburg?

Unfortunately isn´t it possible for the most people in germany to watch the dutch television. Perhaps it could be seen on the website from the RVU ?

Afterwords still the best wishes for the new year on this place too.

Greetings
Andree

Offline RokSterNL

• Neuling
Re:Dutch designer has made a mens skirt include a jacket
« Antwort #2 am: 07.01.2007 12:04 »
Hi Andree,

Thanks for your response.

By the way it was not Roktom1 who was with me at Hans Noordstrand. It was Rokwens. It was a long way to travel to the Northern part of The Netherlands in Friesland. Nearly three hours by car.

Greetings from RokSterNL

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up