Autor Thema: Skirted in the house  (Gelesen 2325 mal)

Offline wr1944

• Neuling
Skirted in the house
« am: 21.10.2016 23:58 »
I used to wear skirts on my hikes in the nearby woods for a few years now. I kept it a secret for my wife. I just was wiring for a good moment to make the next move. That was about a year ago when my wife asked how a kilt would suit me. So I bought a Utilikilt. She liked it. Then I made a few kilts by myself. She still liked it.
Fot a few weeks I wore a denim kilt but at the beginning of this week, I put on a denim skirt of the same material and length. She did not noriced and neither did her best friend. I made a long bike trip along a local canal and nobody seems to notice.
After the weekend I will change into a black skirt to see if the wife notice it. And I will wear my Utilikilt for grocery shopping tomorrow. It looks like I'm getting somewhere.

Offline MAS

• Für ein großherziges Forum ohne Ausgrenzung!
  • Legende
  • Toleranz ist gut, Respekt ist besser!
    • IFN
  • Pronomen: Unwichtig
Re: Skirted in the house
« Antwort #1 am: 22.10.2016 00:24 »
Hi wr1944,

I think, you hided yourself without reason. Your wife likes you in skirts.

Go on in wearing skirts without fear!

Best greetings!
Micha
Wer das Leben ernst nimmt, muss auch über sich lachen können.

ACHTUNG! Ich verbiete ausdrücklich, Texte oder Bilder, die ich hier einstelle, ohne meine ausdrückliche Erlaubnis auf andere Seiten zu kopieren!

Offline Barefoot-Joe

• Routinier
Re: Skirted in the house
« Antwort #2 am: 22.10.2016 18:26 »
Hi wr1944,

Zitat
That was about a year ago when my wife asked how a kilt would suit me.

That's one of those questions many here are waiting for. ;) It's always better if your partner makes the first step. :)

Zitat
Fot a few weeks I wore a denim kilt but at the beginning of this week, I put on a denim skirt of the same material and length. She did not noriced and neither did her best friend.

I'd bet she noticed and just didn't say. Woman are great in noticing even the smalles changes. A few days ago I groomed my eyebrows just a tiny bit, barely noticeable. Just some trimming and a tinyness of powder. In a split second she noticed...

Zitat
After the weekend I will change into a black skirt to see if the wife notice it. And I will wear my Utilikilt for grocery shopping tomorrow. It looks like I'm getting somewhere.

We're keeping fingers crossed. :) And in any case tell us about your grocery adventures... :)
Ich bin ein Mensch mit Irritationshintergrund.

Normality is a paved road: it’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow. - Vincent van Gogh

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2020, Simple Machines | Bedingungen und Regeln

go up